Författare Ämne: Ny spel linje  (läst 1331 gånger)

Utloggad Mirandir

• ...Han i norr...
  • Antal inlägg: 1 742
Ny spel linje
« skrivet: 31 januari 2009 kl. 17:25 »

LEGO kommer i år att lansera LEGO-spel.

Spelplanerna bygger man i LEGO, Tärningen är modifieringsbar med 2x2 pluppar på varje sida. Dessutom sägs det att man skall kunna göra egna ändringar i reglerna efter tycke och smak. I år kommer man att släppa åtta spel i varierande prisklasser i England och Tyskland. Om vi kommer att få se dem i övriga världen är i dagsläget oklart. Det sägs bero på hur väl mottagna releaserna i England och Tyskland blir.
« Senast ändrad: 31 januari 2009 kl. 17:34 av Mirandir »

Utloggad CopMike

• Global Moderator
  • The Harvest is Blue!
  • Antal inlägg: 3 321
SV: Ny spel linje
« Svar #1 skrivet: 04 februari 2009 kl. 12:49 »
Mer info:
LEGO® launches new Games range

Entering the market with a unique, constructible games concept, the LEGO Group will enhance the UK Games Market with a completely new dimension of LEGO Play for 2009. LEGO Games will launch in August 2009 with 8 games across a range of price points, each offering an interactive and engaging combination of classic LEGO elements, and a unique “buildable” LEGO dice.

Set to ignite the Games industry, the unique nature of the LEGO Games range will ensure it sits perfectly alongside traditional board games and bring refreshment and novelty to a much loved consumer category.

BUILD – PLAY – CHANGE.

Both the board and dice are ‘built’ in the traditional LEGO way with the game concept constructed and enacted as an extension of the LEGO build experience. Each game can be redesigned and reconstructed, offering endless play possibilities. Games can be adapted, using LEGO elements to enhance and ultimately evolve the game play.

Developed in conjunction with Dr. Reiner Knizia, one of the world’s most successful games’ designers, the range will see 8 games introduced at launch from August 2009 with more to follow. Designed to appeal to the existing core LEGO fan base of boys aged 6+, the LEGO Games offering also extends to families who will be able to play together, and adults.

“LEGO Games presents a unique opportunity for LEGO to diversify into a new growth area”, believes Kirstin Bates, Commercial Manager LEGO UK. “By involving the player from the outset in the design, layout and method of game play, the products offer a unique and immersive play experience. This is a natural step for the company which recognises games as a natural fit into our brand portfolio, teaming creativity with a fun and constructible play concept.”

Obviously LEGO. But as never seen before!

Micke

Utloggad Mirandir

• ...Han i norr...
« Svar #2 skrivet: 04 februari 2009 kl. 13:28 »
Åtminstone vissa spel kommer att innehålla mini-minifigs ("microfigs"?) samt att det i pyramidspelet ingår 2x2 tiles med en plupp i mitten (Som dessa fast med en plupp istället för en technic-pin) i åtminstone dark tan.

Utloggad Mirandir

• ...Han i norr...
« Svar #3 skrivet: 06 februari 2009 kl. 12:22 »
Spelen har tydligen tilldelats utmärkelsen ToyInnovation i kategorin "Games + Action" på Nürnberg International Toy Fair.

http://www.toyfair.de/highlights/toyinnovation/winner-2008/?L=1