Swebrick

För dig som hittat tillbaka till LEGO®. En mötesplats för vuxna entusiaster.
Huvudmeny

Hur funkar kundtjänsten hos LEGO

Startat av Anders67, 08 augusti 2019 kl. 13:56

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Anders67

CitatAlyssa Harrington    Alyssa Harrington

Posted yesterday at 01:47 PM
Hi friends! 👋I have an opportunity to share your valuable feedback / ideas with the Consumer Services team. CS is currently reviewing its online presence and looking toward the future—How can we evolve and innovate for our customers? To that end, we're super interested in knowing what our AFOLs think of our online customer service experience and what they'd like to see more of as we look to the future. 

This survey is best completed by those who've interacted with our website before, whether it's our help topics or our device guides or any other feature that exists on our service site. Anyone can take the survey -- as long as they are an AFOL! 😄

If you'd like to take a few minutes to fill out the survey, here it is ⤵️

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=FTUGHa1slUGUhupl30Vvqpwhll7WJYdGoqyPMALbPU1UQ1M4VlA4MEMxTjczS0ZGQVdBWjZJOE9RTi4u 

Please respond before August 20 so that we can quickly turn results around to you. We've heard your feedback that you'd like to see more transparency from input sessions like this, and as such I'll be compiling a quick recap of feedback / results to share with you (that is, assuming it's not top secret 🛂).

Magnus den store

Tänkte fylla i den här undersökningen, men den togs visst bort före den 20 augusti. Kanske lika bra.  ::)
Pluppsala finns även på Flickr. Välkommen!

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.