Swebrick

För dig som hittat tillbaka till LEGO®. En mötesplats för vuxna entusiaster.
Huvudmeny

LEGO House - Klockutställning

Startat av Anders67, 19 december 2017 kl. 18:28

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Anders67

Citat

The LEGO House is planning an exhibition end January and they have asked me if I could reach out to the AFOL Community to see if there are any interested builders. They would like 4 clocks out there that could be display in the timepiece exhibition from Jan 26 – Feb 11, 2018.

Here are the requirements:

The clocks do not need to work.
The clock face needs to show the time 13.58.
The clock needs to be shipped to LEGO House with arrival latest on the 19th of January. LEGO House does not cover the costs for shipping to LEGO House.
LEGO House will ship the clock back to the owner after Feb 11, 2018. LEGO House will take care for the shipping back of the clock.
LEGO House offers 4 tickets to LEGO House. The tickets are valid for 3 years.
In case the clock owner wants to bring the clock in the morning of the 28th of January we offer a LEGO House Tour with our Senior Designer in LEGO House and taking part in the 60 years birthday party of the LEGO brick on Jan 28 in LEGO House.

If this is interesting for you or you have a member in mind please contact me asap latest next week Thursday with pictures of the clock you/your members suggest and the LEGO House will decide which clogs get displayed.

Ni kan kontakta mig om någon är intresserad att deltaga och jag skickar det vidare till LEGO.

Gideon

Tänker genast på byggen i världsklass av Godtfred (http://www.swebrick.se/index.php?topic=7965.0) och Zilmrud (http://www.swebrick.se/index.php?topic=12153) :)

dalle

Andreaseldh har ju byggt en trevlig klocka som fungerar föreställande Stockolms stadshustorn.

andreaseldh

Citat från: dalle skrivet 19 december 2017 kl. 19:29
Andreaseldh har ju byggt en trevlig klocka som fungerar föreställande Stockolms stadshustorn.

Tack, men jag vill tyvärr inte låna ut det.

Gideon

Såg det första klockbygget med "rätt tid" på FB nu, en av de amerikanska AFOLs som var med i Skaerbaek som verkar vara sugen på en ny vända till Billund :)

Nybohov Creation Ltd.

Citat från: andreaseldh skrivet 20 december 2017 kl. 15:43
Citat från: dalle skrivet 19 december 2017 kl. 19:29

Tack, men jag vill tyvärr inte låna ut det.

Jag förstår att du inte vill skicka det fram och tillbaka. Vem vill det? Det låter riskabelt.
Bara ett simpelt radhusmods i en miljonprogramslägenhet. Verkligen ingen keramiker.

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.