Test visit in the LEGO House on Friday the 25th of August from 4pm to 8pm

Startat av Anders67, 05 maj 2017 kl. 16:34

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Anders67

Aktivitet från LEGO via ambassadörsforumet

CitatAs AFOLs are an important focus group for the LEGO House they are looking for up to 350 AFOLs/TFOLs who are interested in participating in this test visit in the LEGO House on Friday the 25th of August from 4pm to 8pm.

The 350 spots will be distributed as first come first serve and to apply for a spot you need to click this link https://www.fanweekend.dk/lh-ate/register.php (active until May 7th or as long there are free spots), fill in your details and press the link in the automated confirmation email you will receive shortly after (please check your spam folder if you not receive a confirmation email) so I can prepare a participant list for my LEGO House colleagues.

Please notice that this registration will only get your email on the guest list but to actually get a ticket and participate you need finally to register via a link in a LEGO House email you will receive in June.

Mid-May the rgistered participants will receive the 1st email from the LEGO House with more details and in June the 2nd email with the official registration link.

The link will be only open for a limited time and as long there are free spots. So please note that only once you have registered via the link given by the LEGO House you are valid registered.

As this is a test visit please understand that not all activities might work or there might still be adjustments or missing things so please keep in mind that the experience will not be perfect.

Unfortunately we are not able to cover any costs for travel or accommodation – it will be possible to buy food and drinks in one of the restaurants that day.

Peter S

Reggad och klar (eller: väntar). Har skrivit upp mig på väntelista för invigningen också. Kommer dessa väntelistor att samköras på något sätt, tro?

Kwagge

Jag anmälde mig i tisdags  :D

Så en fredag mellan 16-20 i Billund  ;)

byStfn

Citat från: Peter S skrivet 05 maj 2017 kl. 17:04
Reggad och klar (eller: väntar). Har skrivit upp mig på väntelista för invigningen också. Kommer dessa väntelistor att samköras på något sätt, tro?

Detta är ju en hel månad före så det är säkert en helt annan grej. Skrivit upp mig också och värsred spänning till release av platserna.

Kwagge

Ni som har anmält Er till detta ska ha fått ett mail idag från Willy om hur Ni ska få biljetten till den 25/8!

colonel

Citat från: Kwagge skrivet 12 juni 2017 kl. 16:50
Ni som har anmält Er till detta ska ha fått ett mail idag från Willy om hur Ni ska få biljetten till den 25/8!
YES ;D I am going there  ;D

Peter S

Tror jag hoppar över nu när jag vet att jag kommer in den 22/9... Inte så att jag inte vill, men det är drygt att resa till Billund.

colonel

Jag kommer också i september, men i augusti kunde jag få damen med  :D

andli

Citat från: Peter S skrivet 13 juni 2017 kl. 10:37
Tror jag hoppar över nu när jag vet att jag kommer in den 22/9... Inte så att jag inte vill, men det är drygt att resa till Billund.
Så drygt är det väl inte, direktflyget från Arlanda tar ca 1.5h!
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

dalle

Citat från: andli skrivet 13 juni 2017 kl. 12:14
Citat från: Peter S skrivet 13 juni 2017 kl. 10:37
Så drygt är det väl inte, direktflyget från Arlanda tar ca 1.5h!
Man ska hem också. Det går dåligt med direktflyg under helgen.

andli

Hem söndag, så kan man besöka lite bojkottade företags nöjesparker med :)
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Kwagge

andreas E

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.