Swebrick

För dig som hittat tillbaka till LEGO®. En mötesplats för vuxna entusiaster.
Huvudmeny

LUGBulk 2018 meddelande till LEGO

Startat av Anders67, 23 september 2018 kl. 18:45

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Anders67

Detta skrev jag till LEGO på LAN'et efter helgens LUGBulk sortering.
Jag hoppas att de åtminstånne funderar på att hitta en lösning på problemet med saknade volymer.
De bitar jag vägde resulterade t.ex på 12900 bitar så saknades det på slutet ca 600, vilket innebar att de som beställt 400, 500,600 och 1000, fick ca 50 färre i sin påse. Det är inte OK men vad gör man!

Citat
Swebrick made this years LUGbulk sorting event with 36 members traveling up to 6 hous to help out with the sorting.

We use counter scales with high quality and sadly we also experienced many lots that had missing pieces, some even on 1000+, some had a very small surplus.

Feedback conclusion

We are of course greatful to have this service, but we as a LUG is responsible for our members money and when there is missing pieces it will not ony become a lot of extra work but also extra cost of re-distributing the missing elements.

I have been involved in LUGbulk since 2012 and there has been elements missing in the past but the "normal" 2-5% extra allways made it possible to find a compensation and for those who helped out during sorting got the surplus as a small token of appriciation and "compensation" for the work and travelcost.

LEGO we love you, sinserly, but please let us have a 2-5% extra for free so we can minimize this extra work for all parties!

mortil

Tycker det var väldigt bra skrivet.
Lego är avkoppling.

Technic är livet.

Joacim

Håller med sakligt och konstruktivit! Hoppas de lyssnar på oss och går till baka till föregående system med lite extra pålägg i påsarna (pallarna ska det kanske stå)

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.