Swebrick

För dig som hittat tillbaka till LEGO®. En mötesplats för vuxna entusiaster.
Huvudmeny

[MOC] Love and Coal - Fig and a Vig

Startat av Zilmrud, 22 november 2023 kl. 22:31

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Zilmrud

Halloj!

Här är ett litet bidrag till en tävling på Flickr med steampunktema. Wandering Skies 2023.

Love and Coal

The work in the coal mine outside the village is hard and tiring. But Wera's father has invented an automaton powered by a small steam engine. To run it, you only need to insert a small piece of coal from time to time during the day. This is how the automaton works to mine coal. It was Wera's job to fill the Automaton with coal regularly during the day. A fairly simple but important task that she could do between her other chores on the farm.

One day she heard a whistling from the bushes next to the mine. She went to look and was very surprised to find young Antony hiding behind the bush. Antony had a small bouquet of flowers behind his back. Without a word and with red cheeks, he took out the bouquet and gave it to Wera while gently giving her a light kiss on the cheek. Then he quickly ran back towards the village before her father could see him.

Wera walked back slowly and smelled the flowers. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she walked there and thought of sweet Antony.
But suddenly she realized, she was going to fill the Automaton with coal before it stopped. She quickly ran back with a piece of coal in her hand and dropped the flowers in the mud as she ran. Imagine if the Automaton stops, how angry father will be...
//Peter Z:a Ilmrud (Zilmrud)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zilmrud/

andreaseldh

Älskar Steam-3-Punk-O! Varifrån kommer torson?

Zilmrud

Citat från: andreaseldh skrivet 23 november 2023 kl. 00:27Älskar Steam-3-Punk-O! Varifrån kommer torson?
Zane från en säsong av Ninjago
//Peter Z:a Ilmrud (Zilmrud)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zilmrud/

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.