Swebrick

För dig som hittat tillbaka till LEGO®. En mötesplats för vuxna entusiaster.
Huvudmeny

WW II Army

Startat av -DoNe-, 02 oktober 2012 kl. 12:06

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

-DoNe-

-Tiger I Ausf. H early production-

After 2-3 weeks on my table (un-finished) I finally got the parts to complete it! And, to be honest, I kind of like this one more then the other one ;-)

Tiger I:
Tiger I is the common name of a German heavy tank developed in 1942 and used in World War II. The final official German designation was Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. E, often shortened to Tiger. It was an answer to the unexpectedly formidable Soviet armour encountered in the initial months of the Axis invasion of the Soviet Union, particularly the T-34 and the KV-1. The Tiger I design gave the Wehrmacht its first tank mounting the 88 mm gun, in its initial armored fighting vehicle-dedicated version, which in its Flak version had previously demonstrated its effectiveness against both air and ground targets. During the course of the war, the Tiger I saw combat on all German battlefronts. It was usually deployed in independent tank battalions, which proved to be quite formidable.
From Wikipedia

Hope you like it!

-Panzer I Ausf. A-

Two reasons why I upload this:
It is now in Dark Bluish Grey.
I wanned to snap it with the new background.

Panzer I:
The Panzer I was a light tank produced in Germany in the 1930s. The name is short for the German Panzerkampfwagen I (armored fighting vehicle mark I), abbreviated PzKpfw I. The tank's official German ordnance inventory designation was SdKfz 101 (special purpose vehicle 101).[1]
Design of the Panzer I began in 1932 and mass production in 1934. Intended only as a training tank to introduce the concept of armored warfare to the German Army, the Panzer I saw combat in Spain during the Spanish Civil War, in Poland, France, the Soviet Union and North Africa during the Second World War, and in China during the Second Sino-Japanese War. Experiences with the Panzer I during the Spanish Civil War helped shape the German armored corps' invasion of Poland in 1939 and France in 1940. By 1941, the Panzer I chassis design was used for production of tank destroyers and assault guns. There were attempts to upgrade the Panzer I throughout its service history, including by foreign nations to extend the design lifespan. It continued to serve in the armed forces of Spain until 1954.

From Wikipedia

Hope you like it!

-M24 Chaffee Light tank-

I have done some major updates on this and in my opinion it looks just so much better. It doesn´t have that "Chubby" look as it had before and the tread seaction appears much better.

M-24Chaffee Light Tank:
The Light Tank M24 was an American light tank used during the later part of World War II and in postwar conflicts including the Korean War and with the French in the War in Algeria and First Indochina War. In British service it was given the service name Chaffee, after the United States Army General Adna R. Chaffee, Jr., who helped develop the use of tanks in the United States armed forces.
From Wikipedia

Hope you like it!

Lego ww2 -M3 Stuart-

Sorry for the lack of new tanks lately but im really out of parts. BUT i´m waiting on a order i hoped would arrive today, but, it didn´t. So I will have to wait untill atleast monday before i can start make anything new really.
But I hope you will enjoy my pimped Stuart :3

M3 Stuart:
The M3 Stuart, formally Light Tank M3, was an American light tank of World War II. It was supplied to British and Commonwealth forces under lend-lease prior to the entry of the U.S. into the war. Thereafter it was used by U.S. and Allied forces until the end of the war.
The name General Stuart or Stuart given by the British comes from the American Civil War Confederate General J.E.B. Stuart and was used for both the M3 and the derivative M5 Light Tank. In British service, it also had the unofficial nickname of Honey after a tank driver remarked "She's a honey".[1] To the United States Army, the tanks were officially known only as "Light Tank M3" and "Light Tank M5".
The M3 Stuarts were the first American-crewed tanks in World War II to engage the enemy in tank versus tank combat.

From Wikipedia

Hope you like it!

-T-20 Komsomolets-

T-20:
T-20 armored tractor Komsomolets (Russian: Bronirovannyy gusenichnyy tyagach Komsomolets T-20, armored continuous track tractor T-20) was a prime mover vehicle used by the Soviet Union during the Winter War and World War II.
From Wikipedia

-Panzer III Ausf. F-

FIrst of, I don´t quite remember which Ausf. this was so F might be completly wrong.
Now, the things I have changed is the front and the backwheels are now tan, aswell as i have added 1x2 tiles on the back hatches.

Panzer III:
Panzer III was the common name of a medium tank that was developed in the 1930s by Germany and was used extensively in World War II. The official German designation was Panzerkampfwagen III Sd Kfz. 141 (abbreviated PzKpfw III) translating as "armoured fighting vehicle". It was intended to fight other armoured fighting vehicles and serve alongside the infantry-supporting Panzer IV. However, as the Germans faced the formidable T-34, stronger anti-tank guns were needed. Since the Panzer IV had a bigger turret ring, the role was reversed. The Panzer IV mounted the long barreled 7.5 cm KwK 40 gun and engaged in tank-to-tank battles. The Panzer III became obsolete in this role and for most purposes was supplanted by the Panzer IV. From 1942, the last version of Panzer III mounted the 7.5 cm KwK 37 L/24, better suited for infantry support. Production of the Panzer III ended in 1943. However, the Panzer III's capable chassis provided hulls for the Sturmgeschütz III until the end of the war.
From wikipedia

Credit for the use of the droid heads in the tread section goes to Project Azazel.

Hope you like it!

-U.S.S.R T-34-

Like I said yesterday I have been having a major builders block but I really wanned to upload something ww2 and this was the perfect choice sence I already had the chassi built from the SU-100.

T-34
The T-34 was a Soviet medium tank produced from 1940 to 1958. Although its armour and armament were surpassed by later tanks of the era, it has been often credited as the most effective, efficient and influential design of World War II.[5] First produced at the KhPZ factory in Kharkov (Kharkiv, Ukraine), it was the mainstay of Soviet armoured forces throughout World War II, and widely exported afterwards. It was the most-produced tank of the war, and the second most-produced tank of all time, after its successor, the T-54/55 series.[6] In 1996, T-34 variants were still in service in at least 27 countries.

Coments and faves are more then welcome :-)

Turret Credit to Stijn.

Hope you like it!

-Tiger Tank-

Finally I got around to make one of these! I have really been wanned to build one of those the past 9 months, I mean, who doesn´t want to have a Tiger I standing on there shelf at home?
Now I know it´s one of the most overdone models in the whole ww2 gangre but like I clearly stated above, I wanned one, and sence my dad won´t let me buy a real size one this was the only option...

Tiger I:
Tiger I is the common name of a German heavy tank developed in 1942 and used in World War II. The final official German designation was Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. E, often shortened to Tiger. It was an answer to the unexpectedly formidable Soviet armour encountered in the initial months of Operation Barbarossa, particularly the T-34 and the KV-1. The Tiger I design gave the Wehrmacht its first tank mounting the 88 mm gun, which had previously demonstrated its effectiveness against both air and ground targets. During the course of the war, the Tiger I saw combat on all German battlefronts. It was usually deployed in independent tank battalions, which proved to be quite formidable.
From Wikipedia

Even if i´m fairly happy with it C&C are more then welcome!

Hope you like it!

-Mark VIII Cromwell Mark VII (A27M)-

Cromwell Tank:
Tank, Cruiser, Mk VIII, Cromwell (A27M),[nb 1] and the related Centaur tank, were one of the most successful series of cruiser tanks fielded by Britain in the Second World War. The Cromwell tank, named after the English Civil War leader Oliver Cromwell, was the first tank in the British arsenal to combine a dual-purpose gun, high speed from the powerful and reliable Meteor engine, and reasonable armour, all in one balanced package. Its design formed the basis of the Comet tank.
The Cromwell and Centaur differed in the engine used. While the Centaur had the Liberty engine of the predecessor cruiser tank, the Crusader, the Cromwell had the significantly more powerful Meteor. Aside from the engine and associated transmission differences, the two tanks were effectively the same and many Centaurs built were given the Meteor to make them Cromwells.
The Cromwell first saw action in the Battle of Normandy in June 1944. The tank equipped the armoured reconnaissance regiments, of the Royal Armoured Corps, within the 7th, 11th, and Guards Armoured Divisions. While the armoured regiments of the latter two divisions were equipped with M4 Shermans, the armoured regiments of the 7th Armoured Division were fully equipped with Cromwell tanks. The Centaurs were not generally used for combat except for those fitted with a 95mm Howitzer which were used in support of the Royal Marines during the invasion of Normandy.

From Wikipedia

Based on this mode:
<a href="http://ww2drawings.jexiste.fr/Files/1-Vehicles/Allies/3-UK/03-CruiserTanks/Mk8-Cromwell/Cromwell-Mk7.htm" rel="nofollow">ww2drawings.jexiste.fr/Files/1-Vehicles/Allies/3-UK/03-Cr...</a>

Hope you like it!

-SU-100-

You all know i ordered some pieces a couple of days ago? Well yes...  :3
First of i wanned to make something that nobody had done before and i found the SU-100 on ww2 drawings and i absoulutely fell in love with it! But i "sadly" descovered Henrik Hoexbroe awesome model, but I had already built pretty far so I simply continued, turned out pretty well in my opinion.

SU-100
The SU-100 was a Soviet tank destroyer. It was used extensively during the last year of World War II and saw service for many years afterwards with the armies of Soviet allies around the world.

Hope you like it!

-Panzer III Ausf. A-

Yus! Today i finally got it right! I´m now happy with it! What did i change? Well, i took it apart and re-did the chassi and fixed the dimensions, still not happy with the turret thought.

Panzer III:
Panzer III was the common name of a medium tank that was developed in the 1930s by Germany and was used extensively in World War II. The official German designation was Panzerkampfwagen III Sd Kfz. 141 (abbreviated PzKpfw III) translating as "armoured fighting vehicle". It was intended to fight other armoured fighting vehicles and serve alongside the infantry-supporting Panzer IV. However, as the Germans faced the formidable T-34, stronger anti-tank guns were needed. Since the Panzer IV had a bigger turret ring, the role was reversed. The Panzer IV mounted the long barreled 7.5 cm KwK 40 gun and engaged in tank-to-tank battles. The Panzer III became obsolete in this role and for most purposes was supplanted by the Panzer IV. From 1942, the last version of Panzer III mounted the 7.5 cm KwK 37 L/24, better suited for infantry support. Production of the Panzer III ended in 1943. However, the Panzer III's capable chassis provided hulls for the Sturmgeschütz III until the end of the war.
From Wikipedia

btw the front does slopes invards but you can´t see it on the photo.

Credit for the ide of using droid heads as suspension to PA.

Hope you like it!

-U.S.S.R T-35-1 Heavy Tank-

My latest creation, the Russian T-35 heavy tank. At the first point I was going to make a tank that nobody have made before, but i have wanned to make one of those for long long time, and i had the pieces and all so i thought why the heck not, and here i´am with it! It took around two days to make and i personally think it turned out pretty well!I´m also thinking of making it in Dark Bley instead of light bley, please tell me what you think in the describtion.

And one last thing, some of you may know i´m the comander of the 193th russian division in LFOW group, well, this is the first russian tank i will support the group with myself ;-)

T-35:
The T-35 was a Soviet multi-turreted heavy tank of the interwar period and early Second World War that saw limited production and service with the Red Army. It was the only five-turreted heavy tank in the world to reach production but proved to be slow and mechanically unreliable. Most of the T-35 tanks still operational at the time of Operation Barbarossa were lost due to mechanical failure rather than enemy action.
Outwardly it was large but internally the spaces were cramped with the fighting compartments separated from each other. Some of the turrets obscured the entrance hatches.

Here you can find some good reference pictures:
<a href="http://www.wwiivehicles.com/ussr/tanks-heavy/t-35.asp" rel="nofollow">www.wwiivehicles.com/ussr/tanks-heavy/t-35.asp</a>

Hope you like it!

Listan är inte helt komplett men jag har tyvärr inte mer tid just nu, men ska se vad jag kan göra senare  :)

Ras 74

Vill du verkligen ha 2 trådar, eller kan vi ta bort en av dessa?
We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

Skrytsson

Jag är inte förtjust i tankar och WWII, men du bygger riktigt bra. Detta är de bästa skapelserna i denna genre som visats på forumet.

Vad är det här för bit? Brickarms? Klonmärke?

mechamike

Mycket bra klossat som Tobbe brukar säja, hoppas vi får se bilder på alla..
Du är förlåten att texten är på Engelska ;)

Bitarna är Brickarms, har jag för mig.. jag har ett par sådan i tan hemma, önskar att Lego kunde göra dessa ::)
?

Illuwatar

Kan bara hålla med - mycket snygga. Även om vissa bitar inte är Lego original...
Inget är omöjligt - det omöjliga tar bara mer tid...
http://www.illuwatar.se

-DoNe-

Citat från: Ras 74 skrivet 02 oktober 2012 kl. 12:09
Vill du verkligen ha 2 trådar, eller kan vi ta bort en av dessa?
[/quote

Oj, måste ha hänt nått när jag ladd upp  :P

-DoNe-

Citat från: Illuwatar skrivet 02 oktober 2012 kl. 12:56
Kan bara hålla med - mycket snygga. Även om vissa bitar inte är Lego original...

Jag vet jage vet, men det så så mycket snyggare ut  :P

Citat från: mechamike skrivet 02 oktober 2012 kl. 12:33
Mycket bra klossat som Tobbe brukar säja, hoppas vi får se bilder på alla..
Du är förlåten att texten är på Engelska ;)

Bitarna är Brickarms, har jag för mig.. jag har ett par sådan i tan hemma, önskar att Lego kunde göra dessa ::)

Korrekt! det är Brickarms :D

Citat från: Skrytsson skrivet 02 oktober 2012 kl. 12:28
Jag är inte förtjust i tankar och WWII, men du bygger riktigt bra. Detta är de bästa skapelserna i denna genre som visats på forumet.

Vad är det här för bit? Brickarms? Klonmärke?

Tack så mycket!

Ras 74

Snygga byggen. Har inte hunnit läsa igenom allt ännu, men varför är allt skrivet på engelska?
Har du saxat massa text från Wiki eller så?
We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

micke

Riktigt snygga byggen!
Mvh
Micke

Finns på Cuusoo som Micke

:::::::

Underbart. Finns det någon chans att du kommer lägga upp någon how to guide för pansarbygge?

Stigge72

Många snygga stridsvagnar, och lite annat ;)

insurrection

Visade blind-bilder på ett gäng av dem för en krigs-nörd-kompis, han gissade rätt på alla!
Iofs välkända modeller men iaf!

Magnus den store

Har inte hunnit detaljstudera bilderna eller jämfört med förlagor men imponerande indeed.

Citat från: Ras 74 skrivet 02 oktober 2012 kl. 14:22
Snygga byggen. Har inte hunnit läsa igenom allt ännu, men varför är allt skrivet på engelska?
Samma text som på Flickr. Där skriver även jag på Engelska. Mycket text att översätta.
Pluppsala finns även på Flickr. Välkommen!

Skafte

Fantastiskt. Vilken uppställning! Skulle gärna se dig ge dig på stridsvagnen i Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade!

-DoNe-

Citat från: Skafte skrivet 02 oktober 2012 kl. 18:08
Fantastiskt. Vilken uppställning! Skulle gärna se dig ge dig på stridsvagnen i Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade!

Har faktiskt funderat på den, det skulle bli en riktig utmaning dessutom!

Citat från: insurrection skrivet 02 oktober 2012 kl. 17:56
Visade blind-bilder på ett gäng av dem för en krigs-nörd-kompis, han gissade rätt på alla!
Iofs välkända modeller men iaf!

Det vart riktigt kul å höra!

Citat från: stigge72 skrivet 02 oktober 2012 kl. 17:51
Många snygga stridsvagnar, och lite annat ;)

Man tackar!"

Citat från: Jerry skrivet 02 oktober 2012 kl. 17:06
Underbart. Finns det någon chans att du kommer lägga upp någon how to guide för pansarbygge?

Jag har en egen hemsida där jag säljer dem som kit så jag brukar inte vara allt för pigg på att lägga upp instruktioner men man vill ju inte vara någon tråkmons och jag har faktiskt funderat på att lägga upp en liten Break Down på Chaffeen  :D

Citat från: micke skrivet 02 oktober 2012 kl. 16:50
Riktigt snygga byggen!

Tack!!!

Citat från: Ras 74 skrivet 02 oktober 2012 kl. 14:22

Jag var lite lat och kopierade descriptionen från mitt Flickr konto  :P

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.